This is the weekly newsletter you requested to alert you to new Southern Gospel CDs, DVDs, accompaniment tracks and more available through
Springside — "Your Source for Southern Gospel®" since 1986
In This Issue (June 21, 2018):
- This Week’s Featured New Product (Greater Vision - Life Is A Song CD)
- New This Week At Springside
- Recent Releases – Previously Posted
- New Accompaniment Tracks
- Current Bestsellers – Top 10 List
- Ordering Information
This Week’s Featured New Product
GREATER VISION - Life Is A Song CD
For a quarter-century, Greater Vision has inspired audiences with their rich vocal blend and ability to passionately communicate the message of the Gospel. They have established a place at the pinnacle of Gospel music and have become the most awarded trio in the history of the genre. With years of success to build upon, the group continues to push forward to deliver the highest quality of music to their fans with their newest release, "Life Is A Song."
Featuring eleven songs, this recording contains an incredible collection of older favorites (and soon-to-be favorites). Group member and prolific songwriter Rodney Griffin contributes three classics to the album, "The Source Of My Song," "He Gave Me The Well" and "Paid In Full (Through Jesus Amen)." The recording begins with a song from over 40 years ago, "Feeling At Home" by Bill & Gloria Gaither and concludes with a new arrangement of the even older hymn, "God Leads Us Along." While music may have changed, these songs prove that the Gospel message in song can stand the test of time.
Recently, the addition of Jon Epley to the trio added a fresh, new texture to the trio's blend, while fan-favorite Gerald Wolfe continues on the piano and emcees the group's events. Rodney Griffin handles the baritone part while Chris Allman, also an accomplished songwriter, delivers the stellar tenor vocals. Together, the group's new blend brings a powerful new dynamic to all eleven favorites on "Life Is A Song."
(Adapted from Provided Materials)
GREATER VISION - Life Is A Song CD
A fresh new trio blend, delivering the highest quality of music and rich approach to songs that tell the Gospel.
Feeling At Home, The Source Of My Song, He Gave Me The Well, So Much God, The Walls Come Down, Go To The Master, My Labors Will Be O're, Hallelujah Square, Paid In Full (Through Jesus Amen), Why Me, God Leads Us Along.
CD # GVLS-CD – just $11.16 (discounted, regular $13.95)
Other New Items This Week at Springside
SOJOURNER QUARTET - 25th Anniversary CD
From classic Gospel to Sojourner originals, twenty songs sung in rich quartet harmony.
Yes I Know, Crucified With Christ, We Have A Hope, I Believe In A Hill Called Mt Calvary, King's Highway, Jesus Saves, His Blood Made Provision, He Made A Change, Lean On Me, The Lighthouse, Just One Hope, Forgiven Again, Praise God I'm Saved, Glory In The Cross, Unshakeable Rock, Homeland, I'm A Whosoever, Christmas Medley, Run The Race, I Want To Know.
CD # SQ25-CD – just $11.16 (discounted, regular $13.95)
RICHARD HYSSONG - Have Faith CD
The Hyssongs' lead vocalist steps out on his own with this incredible solo project.
Every Step I Take, Have Faith, I Will Not Be Shaken, The Lord's Been Good, In The Middle Of A Miracle, My God My Christ My Lord, Hold On, For You, I'll Get There, Then I Met The Master.
CD # RHHF-CD – just $11.16 (discounted, regular $13.95)
JAMIE COULTER - The Reason I Do What I Do CD
Singer and songwriter, Jamie Coulter, shares ten of his new compositions, as well as Ronnie Hinson's "The Lighthouse."
The Reason I Do What I Do, Lord I Need You Now, Old Sinner, A Little Bit Of Faith, That's Where You Brought Me From, When Jesus Walked By, He's All I Need, Lets Get In One Accord, Be Among The Few, Lord You Are Worthy, The Lighthouse.
CD # JCTR-CD – just $9.95 (no additional discount at this low price)
- TO GET THE DISCOUNT: You MUST MENTION this offer. When you get to the "Checkout" page while ordering, type "New Product Discount - 20 percent" in one of the "Special Instructions" comments boxes near the bottom of that page. These spaces are located on the same page where you enter your credit card information. Our order screeners will see your message and manually apply the discount to appropriate items. This special discounted price on above items is available if we receive your order no later than June 28, 2018. You MUST mention this offer, which CANNOT be used in combination with any other discounts or specials and DOES NOT apply to items below or on previous Updates. You can order with confidence from Springside, springside.com and 1-800-38-MUSIC.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: When ordering through our webstore, discounts will NOT appear online or in the e-mail confirmation message that you receive. Discounts are applied manually when your order is processed.
Recently Featured (Previously Posted)
SHE PERSISTED Book - Kathy Crabb Hannah
"She Persisted" as told by Kathy Crabb Hannah, is woven with the stories of the "Stronger" journey, bigger-than-life God moments and perpetual hope.
Book # KCSP-B ($15.95)
New Accompaniment Tracks
Please order with stock number and title. Use stock # given. Price is $8.95 each. Buy four, get a fifth one of equal or lesser value free. Select others from our catalog or from our webstore, www.springside.com.
- AT2554 Find Me Faithful (Perrys)
- AT2555 I Know Him (Inspirations)
- AT2556 Love Them While They’re Here (Susan Whisnant)
- AT2557 Power In Prayer (11th Hour)
- AT2558 Wayfaring Stranger (Jeff & Sheri Easter)
Here’s a list of Springside’s bestsellers in all categories during the past 30 days:
- Gaither Vocal Band - We Have This Moment DVD (#GVBW-DVD)
- NQC Volume 17 DVD & CD Set (#NQC17-DVD)
- Isaacs - Favorites: Revisited By Request CD (#ISFR-CD)
- Hoppers - Honor The First Families Of Gospel Music CD (#HHFF-CD)
- Kathy Crabb Hannah - She Persisted Book (#KCSP-B)
- Fanny Crosby - Newly Discovered Hymns & Songs CD (#FCHYM-CD)
- Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - Clear Skies CD (#SSCS-CD)
- Hyssongs - Running The Race CD (#HYRUN-CD)
- Mark Dubbeld Family - Joy CD (#MDFJ-CD)
- Jason Crabb - Unexpected CD (#JCU-CD)
Please note that the list above does not include subscription items.
TO GET any of the product listed above...
- ONLINE, visit our secure webstore, www.springside.com. Use product codes given to find it fast or to "quick order."
- By PHONE: Call 8OO 386 8742 anytime (weekdays 8:30 am-5 p.m. Eastern if you need to ask questions) for credit card orders.
- By MAIL: Mail all relevant info and payment to Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.
- By E-MAIL: Send all relevant info to email@example.com, including credit card.
- Shipping info is available here from our website.
- For a complete free printed catalog in the mail, request one by e-mail, visit our website or call (number above) anytime.
- For other questions, please send an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use this address for comments and do NOT simply hit "reply" on your email program.) Thanks.
- Your Friends at Springside
- This newsletter is formatted for HTML viewing. It may occasionally be difficult to read in mail clients that are set to "text only." To view the current newsletter online, go to http://www.springside.com/images/smucurrent.htm.
- Newsletter copyright © 2018 Heil Enterprises. "Springside Marketing — Your Source For Southern Gospel"® is a registered trademark of Heil Enterprises.
— Springside Music Update subscription maintenance information —
- We trust that you enjoy these weekly Monday morning newsletters that you requested to keep you informed of the latest recordings. But if you need to make a change, here's how to do it. To REMOVE yourself from this list or to CHANGE your address, simply send us an e-mail and tell us what you want done. Telling us why you must discontinue (if that is the case) would be appreciated so we can improve our service. (For changes, please provide your old address — so we can remove it — and your new address.) We attempt to make all requested changes prior to the next weekly mailing, but, depending on when requests are received, there may be a delay of up to a week.
- You may also request any of the above in writing by postal mail to our physical postal address: Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.