This is the weekly newsletter you requested to alert you to new Southern Gospel CDs, DVDs, accompaniment tracks and more available through
Springside — "Your Source for Southern Gospel®" since 1986
In This Issue (June 22, 2017):
- This Week’s Featured New Product (Karen Peck & New River - Hope For All Nations CD)
- New This Week At Springside - Special Discounts
- Recent Releases – Previously Posted
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Current Bestsellers – Top 10 List
- Ordering Information
This Week’s Featured New Product
KAREN PECK & NEW RIVER - Hope For All Nations CD
Four-time Grammy nominees and six-time Dove Award winners Karen Peck & New River are proud to present their new album, “Hope For All Nations.” Driven by a vision of reaching people around the world for Christ, this project features great songs with a message of hope and encouragement. On stage, the group is comprised of Karen Peck Gooch, Susan Peck Jackson, Ricky Braddy, along with Karen Peck’s son and daughter, Matthew and Kari. Together, they’ve created a recording with a timeless message tailored for today’s needs.
“Hope For All Nations” features twelve new songs penned by writers such as Lee Black, Jason Cox and Michael Farren, along with Karen Peck Gooch herself. One of the songs that stands out is both the title song and the first radio single from the album: “Hope For All Nations.” Written by Lee Black, Benji Cowart and Karen Peck Gooch, this song talks about how Christ is the hope for all nations, hope for every need and hope for the life that’s been broken.
Karen noted that they searched through many songs to select the ones for this album, saying it’s “really a hard thing to do when you get so many great songs in and you pray, ‘Lord, what would You have us say? What do You want us to say on this next album?’ I really believe that the songs are coming in at the right time, so I'm excited.” Join Karen Peck & New River as they bring these songs to the world on “Hope For All Nations.”
(Adapted from Provided Material)
KAREN PECK & NEW RIVER - Hope For All Nations CD
Rich vocal harmony presenting Jesus, the "Hope For All Nations."
Hope For All Nations, Gotta Be Saved, The River, Victory Is Mine, Who He Is What He Does, All You Need, The Reason, I Know I'll Be There, God's Got A Blessing, Love Will Never Give Up, I'm Gonna Love My Neighbor, I'll Keep On Praying.
CD # NRHN-CD – just $11.16 (discounted, regular $13.95)
- TO GET THE DISCOUNT: You MUST MENTION this offer. When you get to the "Checkout" page while ordering, type "New Product Discount - 20 percent" in one of the "Special Instructions" comments boxes near the bottom of that page. These spaces are located on the same page where you enter your credit card information. Our order screeners will see your message and manually apply the discount to appropriate items. This special discounted price on above items is available if we receive your order no later than June 29, 2017. You MUST mention this offer, which CANNOT be used in combination with any other discounts or specials and DOES NOT apply to items below or on previous Updates. You can order with confidence from Springside, springside.com and 1-800-38-MUSIC.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: When ordering through our webstore, discounts will NOT appear online or in the e-mail confirmation message that you receive. Discounts are applied manually when your order is processed.
Recent Releases (Previously Posted)
PERRYS - Testament CD
One of Southern Gospel’s most beloved family bands with lyrics about a God who is ever faithful.
Let’s Stop For A Moment, I Will Pray, It’s Not Here To Stay, Find Me Faithful, Lord Send Me, Who I Could Have Been, Sing In The Valley, Moses And Elijah, It Carried Him, My Hope Is In The Blood, The Harder The Battle The Sweeter The Victory.
CD # PYT-CD ($12.95)
New Accompaniment Tracks
Please order with stock number and title. Use stock # given. Price is $8.95 each. Buy four, get a fifth one of equal or lesser value free. Select others from our catalog or from our webstore, www.springside.com.
- AT2500 More Than Enough (Jeff & Sheri Easter)
- AT2501 Ain’t No Bones (11th Hour)
- AT2502 Carry Me Jesus (Michael Combs)
- AT2503 They Don’t Know (What The Lord Can Do) (Kingsmen)
Here’s a list of Springside’s bestsellers in all categories during the past 30 days:
- Second Half Quartet - Renewed CD (#SHRN-CD)
- Perrys - Testament CD (#PYT-CD)
- McKameys - Be Brave CD (#MKBB-CD)
- Booth Brothers - Between Here And Heaven CD (#BBHH-CD)
- Triumphant - Thankful CD (#TRTF-CD)
- Gerald Wolfe's Gospel Music Hymn Sing Texas DVD (#GMTX-DVD)
- Kingdom Heirs - Something Good CD (#KHSOM-CD)
- NQC Live Volume 16 DVD (#NQC16-DVD)
- Rick Webb Family - Stand Amazed CD (#RWSA-CD)
- Gaither - Give The World A Smile DVD (#BGIV-DVD)
Please note that the list above does not include subscription items.
TO GET any of the product listed above...
- ONLINE, visit our secure webstore, www.springside.com. Use product codes given to find it fast or to "quick order."
- By PHONE: Call 8OO 386 8742 anytime (weekdays 8:30 am-5 p.m. Eastern if you need to ask questions) for credit card orders.
- By MAIL: Mail all relevant info and payment to Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.
- By E-MAIL: Send all relevant info to email@example.com, including credit card.
- Shipping info is available here from our website.
- For a complete free printed catalog in the mail, request one by e-mail, visit our website or call (number above) anytime.
- For other questions, please send an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use this address for comments and do NOT simply hit "reply" on your email program.) Thanks.
- Your Friends at Springside
- This newsletter is formatted for HTML viewing. It may occasionally be difficult to read in mail clients that are set to "text only." To view the current newsletter online, go to http://www.springside.com/images/smucurrent.htm.
- Newsletter copyright © 2017 Heil Enterprises. "Springside Marketing — Your Source For Southern Gospel"® is a registered trademark of Heil Enterprises.
— Springside Music Update subscription maintenance information —
- We trust that you enjoy these weekly Monday morning newsletters that you requested to keep you informed of the latest recordings. But if you need to make a change, here's how to do it. To REMOVE yourself from this list or to CHANGE your address, simply send us an e-mail and tell us what you want done. Telling us why you must discontinue (if that is the case) would be appreciated so we can improve our service. (For changes, please provide your old address — so we can remove it — and your new address.) We attempt to make all requested changes prior to the next weekly mailing, but, depending on when requests are received, there may be a delay of up to a week.
- You may also request any of the above in writing by postal mail to our physical postal address: Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.