This is the weekly newsletter you requested to alert you to new Southern Gospel CDs, DVDs, accompaniment tracks and more available through
Springside — "Your Source for Southern Gospel®" since 1986
In This Issue (April 26, 2018):
- This Week’s Featured New Product (Taylors - Faithful Again CD)
- New This Week At Springside
- Recent Releases – Previously Posted
- New Accompaniment Tracks
- Current Bestsellers – Top 10 List
- Ordering Information
This Week’s Featured New Product
TAYLORS - Faithful Again CD
The Taylors are a trio consisting of siblings Jonathan, Christopher and Suzanne that have wowed audiences from North Dakota to Norway with their velvet voices and tight family harmonies. StowTown Records is excited to unveil their third release, “Faithful Again.” This project is an excellent continuation from their sophomore project.
Jonathan Taylor says, “Our last recording rang out with themes of hope and healing through the valleys and uncertain days of life. This project tells of God’s faithfulness throughout our journey. Joy does come with the dawning and it’s there we learn that God brought us through the night, as He always does. We wanted to sing about that.”
From the power ballad “Making Me Stronger,” to the heartfelt “Mountain Of Sorrow” and “The Sweetest Name I Know,” this recording will remind listeners that we are never alone and never forsaken. You’ll be hooked from the moment the album starts with the upbeat title track, “Faithful Again.”
(Adapted from Provided Material)
Other New Item This Week at Springside
TAYLORS - Faithful Again CD
Sibling trio with tight harmonies on songs reminding us that we are neveralone and never forsaken.
Faithful Again, Anything Less, Love Still Flows, Every Hallelujah, Mountain Of Sorrow, Making Me Stronger, I Pray Every Day, The Sweetest Name I Know, Honored Exalted & Glorified.
CD # TYFA-CD – just $10.36 (discounted, regular $12.95)
LEFEVRE QUARTET - Ascending CD
Stellar vocals, high energy performances and a heart for ministry.
I Have It All, Revival, A Rugged Old Cross, I'll See You At The House, Sailing Away, Sun's Gonna Come Up, Only Jesus, Silver And Gold.
CD # LFQA-CD – just $9.56 (discounted, regular $11.95)
- TO GET THE DISCOUNT: You MUST MENTION this offer. When you get to the "Checkout" page while ordering, type "New Product Discount - 20 percent" in one of the "Special Instructions" comments boxes near the bottom of that page. These spaces are located on the same page where you enter your credit card information. Our order screeners will see your message and manually apply the discount to appropriate items. This special discounted price on above items is available if we receive your order no later than May 3, 2018. You MUST mention this offer, which CANNOT be used in combination with any other discounts or specials and DOES NOT apply to items below or on previous Updates. You can order with confidence from Springside, springside.com and 1-800-38-MUSIC.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: When ordering through our webstore, discounts will NOT appear online or in the e-mail confirmation message that you receive. Discounts are applied manually when your order is processed.
Recently Featured (Previously Posted)
JASON CRABB - Unexpected CD
New songs from this incredible talent, who sings with power, range and passion.
Expect The Unexpected, Day One, You Chose To Be My Friend (Gary Levox), Mercy We Can't Go Beyond, Let It Be Love (Kaya Jones), Short Are The Years, Washed By The Water, He Made You, Love Will Have The Final Word, The Love In Your Heart Knows The Way.
CD # JCU-CD ($13.95)
New Accompaniment Tracks
Please order with stock number and title. Use stock # given. Price is $8.95 each. Buy four, get a fifth one of equal or lesser value free. Select others from our catalog or from our webstore, www.springside.com.
- AT2546 I Believe He’s Alive (Bowling Family)
- AT2547 Just When You Thought (Joseph Habedank)
- AT2548 Living For Eternity (McKameys)
- AT2549 Look Up (Talleys)
- AT2550 When the Prodigal Comes Home (Tribute Quartet)
Here’s a list of Springside’s bestsellers in all categories during the past 30 days:
- Fanny Crosby - Newly Discovered Hymns & Songs CD (#FCHYM-CD)
- Hoppers - Honor The First Families Of Gospel Music DVD (#HHFF-DVD)
- Hoppers - Honor The First Families Of Gospel Music CD (#HHFF-CD)
- Talleys - Finest Hour CD (#TTFH-CD)
- NQC Volume 17 DVD & CD Set (#NQC17-DVD)
- Booth Brothers - Hymns Pure & Simple Volume 3 CD (#BBHY3-CD)
- The Best Of Albert E Brumley Songbook (#AEB-SB)
- Hinson Family - The Light Just Came On CD (#HFLC-CD)
- Mark Trammell Quartet - Great Moments CD (#MTGR-CD)
- Jason Crabb - Unexpected CD (#JCU-CD)
Please note that the list above does not include subscription items.
TO GET any of the product listed above...
- ONLINE, visit our secure webstore, www.springside.com. Use product codes given to find it fast or to "quick order."
- By PHONE: Call 8OO 386 8742 anytime (weekdays 8:30 am-5 p.m. Eastern if you need to ask questions) for credit card orders.
- By MAIL: Mail all relevant info and payment to Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.
- By E-MAIL: Send all relevant info to email@example.com, including credit card.
- Shipping info is available here from our website.
- For a complete free printed catalog in the mail, request one by e-mail, visit our website or call (number above) anytime.
- For other questions, please send an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use this address for comments and do NOT simply hit "reply" on your email program.) Thanks.
- Your Friends at Springside
- This newsletter is formatted for HTML viewing. It may occasionally be difficult to read in mail clients that are set to "text only." To view the current newsletter online, go to http://www.springside.com/images/smucurrent.htm.
- Newsletter copyright © 2018 Heil Enterprises. "Springside Marketing — Your Source For Southern Gospel"® is a registered trademark of Heil Enterprises.
— Springside Music Update subscription maintenance information —
- We trust that you enjoy these weekly Monday morning newsletters that you requested to keep you informed of the latest recordings. But if you need to make a change, here's how to do it. To REMOVE yourself from this list or to CHANGE your address, simply send us an e-mail and tell us what you want done. Telling us why you must discontinue (if that is the case) would be appreciated so we can improve our service. (For changes, please provide your old address — so we can remove it — and your new address.) We attempt to make all requested changes prior to the next weekly mailing, but, depending on when requests are received, there may be a delay of up to a week.
- You may also request any of the above in writing by postal mail to our physical postal address: Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.