This is the weekly newsletter you requested to alert you to new Southern Gospel CDs, DVDs, accompaniment tracks and more available through
Springside — "Your Source for Southern Gospel®" since 1986
In This Issue (November 22, 2017):
- Special Thanksgiving Discount
- New This Week At Springside
- Recent Releases – Previously Posted
- Current Bestsellers – Top 10 List
- Ordering Information
Special Thanksgiving Discounts at Springside!
As we count our blessings again this year, you are certainly among them! And as an expression of our thankfulness, we're offering a very special Thanksgiving discount on every product in our webstore!
Now through midnight Thursday, November 30, 2017, you can order any product in our webstore ($10 minimum total) at 20 percent off! All currently-available CDs and DVDs and other product items are included!
This comes, of course, just in time for your Christmas shopping. And in times like these, the uplifting and encouraging messages on the Southern Gospel recordings and DVDs we carry are just what needs to be shared.
To get the discount online: When you’re at the basket page on our webstore, type “THANKFUL” into the promotional code box and click the submit button. Your discount should then appear online. You may also type “THANKFUL” in one of the “Special Instructions” comments boxes near the bottom of the checkout page. When using that option, the discounts will not appear online or in the e-mail confirmation, but our order screeners will see your message and apply the discount before your credit card is charged.
If you prefer to order by phone (1-800-38-MUSIC) you can still get the discount, but you must clearly mention the code. And you can use this more than once, should you think of something later that you also want to get (until the deadline). You can even recommend it to a friend. Anyone can use it! (Be sure to let them know when the offer expires.)
We’re in the office weekdays from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern time. Our phones are manned by an answering service in the evenings, on weekends and on Thanksgiving. They will be able to take your order but will be unable to answer any specific questions. Make sure to clearly mention that you’re using a discount code when you place your order.
No other product discounts can be combined with this special sale, including the buy-four-get-one-more accompaniment track deal. The holiday discount also cannot be applied to previously-placed orders or to pre-releases (which are clearly marked online), nor can it be used to purchase gift certificates or subscription items. The order must be a minimum of $10.00 before shipping charges or PA sales tax.
(I know our Canadian friends celebrated Thanksgiving last month, but you're still entitled to the discount!)
Why run all over town trying to find the perfect gifts for your friends and loved ones? They're all right here. And they'll be delivered right to your door.
Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving season!
– Paul & Shelia Heil and the team at Springside
"...giving thanks to God the Father at all times and for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." (Ephesians 5:20)
This Week’s Featured New Products
BALL BROTHERS - Christmastime Volume 1 CD
Energetic, refreshing young quartet with a unique blend of harmonies to celebrate the season and the reason.
Christmas Is, Angels We Have Heard On High, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. A Cradle In Bethlehem, Give Your Smile Away, The Little Drummer Boy, Tiny Little Christmas, Merry Christmas Darling, Little Saint Nick, I'll Be Home For Christmas.
CD # BBCHR-CD ($13.95)
A compilation of uplifting songs of encouragement and inspiration, performed by some of today's most popular artists.
Remember That He Loves You - Doug Anderson, All I Need - TaRanda Greene, What A Friend We Have In Jesus - Janet Paschal, Keep Breathing - Jody McBrayer, Aim Higher - Browns, Hold On Help Is On The Way - Devin McGlamery, Deliverance - Lillie Knauls, Right Now - Taylors, Walking With My Eyes On Jesus - Beyond The Ashes, It's Good To See The Sun - Ernie Haase & Signature Sound.
CD # HOPE-CD ($4.95)
Recent Releases (Previously Posted)
TORCHMEN QUARTET- Faithful CD
From Canada's Premier Southern Gospel quartet, songs that speak to God's faithfulness.
It's An Everyday Thing, Faithful Father, Crown Him King, What If Someone, I Want To Live Like Jesus, The Warrior Is A Child, Good Things, Reunion With You, Wonder Working God, I'm Gonna Keep Praying, What Kind Of Man, When The Preacher Gets To Preachin', Oh What A Price.
CD # TMFL-CD ($14.95)
GAITHER - Hymns In The Heartland (Live) CD Set
Two-CD collection captures timeless hymns and seasonal favorites performed by some of the most loved artists on the Gaither Homecoming series.
Turn Your Radio On - Ben Speer & Rex Nelon, The Unclouded Day - Howard Goodman, Church In The Wildwood - Charlotte Ritchie, Cynthia Clawson, George Younce & Wesley Pritchard, Rock Of Ages - Vestal Goodman, Joy Gardner, Reggie Smith & Stephen Hill, Highway To Heaven - Jessy Dixon, It Is Well With My Soul - David Phelps & Guy Penrod, He Touched Me - Mark Lowry & Gaither Vocal Band, Redeemed - Cynthia Clawson, Steve Amerson, Sue Dodge, Terry Blackwood & Guy Penrod, Amazing Grace - Buddy Greene on the harmonica, Russ Taff & Booth Brothers, What A Friend We Have In Jesus - Larry Ford, Lead Me To That Rock - Oak Ridge Boys, Precious Memories - Bob Crews & Cynthia Clawson. Plus a 12-song bonus Homecoming Christmas CD. Joy To The World - Terry Blackwood, White Christmas - Jake Hess, O Little Town Of Bethlehem - Gaither Vocal Band, O Holy Night - David Phelps, Winter Wonderland - Gaither Vocal Band, Mary Did You Know - Mark Lowry, Away In A Manger - Booth Brothers, Go Tell It On The Mountain - Lynda Randle, Beautiful Star Of Bethlehem - Ben Speer, The Christmas Song - Gaither Vocal Band, O Come All Ye Faithful - Larry Ford, Silent Night - Buddy Greene on harmonica with narrative by Gloria Gaither.
CD Set # BGHY-CD ($13.95)
Here’s a list of Springside’s bestsellers in all categories during the past 30 days:
- Daywind 30 CD (#DAY30-CD)
- 11th Hour - Silence The Stones CD (#EHST-CD)
- Kingdom Heirs - The Last Big Thing CD (#KHLBT-CD)
- Tribute Quartet - Quartet Tribute Volume 1 CD (#TQTR1-CD)
- Aaron Wilburn - Stories & Songs CD (#AWSS-CD)
- Perrys - A Very Perry Christmas CD (#PYCH-CD)
- Freemans - Tower Of Song CD (#FRTW-CD)
- Hinson Family - The Light Just Came On CD (#HFLC-CD)
- Mylon Hayes Family - The Wonder Of Christmas CD (#MHWC-CD)
- Freedom Quartet - Where The Heart Is CD (#FRWH-CD)
Please note that the list above does not include subscription items.
TO GET any of the product listed above...
- ONLINE, visit our secure webstore, www.springside.com. Use product codes given to find it fast or to "quick order."
- By PHONE: Call 8OO 386 8742 anytime (weekdays 8:30 am-5 p.m. Eastern if you need to ask questions) for credit card orders.
- By MAIL: Mail all relevant info and payment to Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.
- By E-MAIL: Send all relevant info to email@example.com, including credit card.
- Shipping info is available here from our website.
- For a complete free printed catalog in the mail, request one by e-mail, visit our website or call (number above) anytime.
- For other questions, please send an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use this address for comments and do NOT simply hit "reply" on your email program.) Thanks.
- Your Friends at Springside
- This newsletter is formatted for HTML viewing. It may occasionally be difficult to read in mail clients that are set to "text only." To view the current newsletter online, go to http://www.springside.com/images/smucurrent.htm.
- Newsletter copyright © 2017 Heil Enterprises. "Springside Marketing — Your Source For Southern Gospel"® is a registered trademark of Heil Enterprises.
— Springside Music Update subscription maintenance information —
- We trust that you enjoy these weekly Monday morning newsletters that you requested to keep you informed of the latest recordings. But if you need to make a change, here's how to do it. To REMOVE yourself from this list or to CHANGE your address, simply send us an e-mail and tell us what you want done. Telling us why you must discontinue (if that is the case) would be appreciated so we can improve our service. (For changes, please provide your old address — so we can remove it — and your new address.) We attempt to make all requested changes prior to the next weekly mailing, but, depending on when requests are received, there may be a delay of up to a week.
- You may also request any of the above in writing by postal mail to our physical postal address: Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.