This is the weekly newsletter you requested to alert you to new Southern Gospel CDs, DVDs, accompaniment tracks and more available through
Springside — "Your Source for Southern Gospel®" since 1986
In This Issue (July 18, 2019):
- This Week’s Featured New Product (Gaither Vocal Band - Good Things Take Time CD)
- Recent Releases – Previously Posted
- New Accompaniment Tracks
- Current Bestsellers – Top 10 List
- Ordering Information
This Week’s Featured New Product
GAITHER VOCAL BAND - Good Things Take Time CD
The Grammy Award-winning Gaither Vocal Band continues their legacy of unparalleled harmonies and timeless messages with this new studio recording. Bill Gaither, Wes Hampton, Todd Suttles, Adam Crabb and Reggie Smith put their signature twist on Gospel classics while also offering new gems including “Jesus Is Everywhere,” and the inspiring ballad “This Is The Place.” Throughout each song on the album, intricately arranged lyrics remind us of God’s providential love and guide us to trace His hand in our lives.
One highlight on the album is a new rendition of the classic, “Child Of The King,” which leads off the album. Bill Gaither said, “One [song] in particular was the old song that our trio used to sing when I was in college, back in ‘56 or ‘57.... I said, ‘Gordon [Mote], is there a new way we could approach this great, great old classic?’ And we did. I think it is simply stunning, and I hope you like it, too.” With sweeping orchestration and a timeless message, “Child Of The King” is just as powerful today as it ever was.
One of the most lauded groups in Southern Gospel music, the Gaither Vocal Band’s groundbreaking style continues to raise the standard in male harmony. Headlining one of the largest tours in the field of Christian music annually, their music has inspired listeners all over the world. Join the Gaither Vocal Band for their newest album in a long line of hits, “Good Things Take Time.”
(Adapted from Provided Material)
GAITHER VOCAL BAND - Good Things Take Time CD
Continuing their legacy of unparalleled harmonies and timeless messages, Bill, Wes, Todd, Adam and Reggie put their signature twist on Gospel classics, while offering new gems.
Child Of The King, Goin' Up Yonder, This Is The Place, Hear My Song Lord, Yes, Good Things Just Take Time, Thought Gettin' Older, Revive Us Again, Jesus Is Everywhere, Love Like I'm Leavin', Only Jesus, Now Is Forever.
CD # GVBG-CD – just $11.16 (discounted, regular $13.95)
- TO GET THE DISCOUNT: You MUST MENTION this offer. When you get to the "Checkout" page while ordering, type "New Product Discount - 20 percent" in one of the "Special Instructions" comments boxes near the bottom of that page. These spaces are located on the same page where you enter your credit card information. Our order screeners will see your message and manually apply the discount to appropriate items. This special discounted price on above items is available if we receive your order no later than July 25, 2019. You MUST mention this offer, which cannot be used in combination with any other discounts or specials and DOES NOT apply to items below or on previous Updates. You can order with confidence from Springside, springside.com and 1-800-38-MUSIC.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: When ordering through our webstore, discounts will NOT appear online or in the e-mail confirmation message that you receive. Discounts are applied manually when your order is processed.
Recently Featured (Previously Posted)
INSPIRATIONS - Right Where He Is CD
With Biblically backed lyrics and traditional arrangements, the Inspirations stay true to the foundations of quartet music that have led to their success for more than 50 years.
He's Coming Again, There'll Never Be A Giant, Lord I Want To Be A Blessing, Wouldn't Change The End, She Gets Another Prayer Through Again, His Hand Reached Further Down, Obey The Spirit Of The Lord, That's Right Where He'll Be, The End Of Time Is Near, Judas Kissed The Door.
CD # INRW-CD ($13.95)
New Accompaniment Tracks
Please order with stock number and title. Use stock # given. Price is $8.95 each. Buy four, get a fifth one of equal or lesser value free. Select others from our catalog or from our webstore, www.springside.com.
- AT2614 Shame On Me (Joseph Habedank)
- AT2618 Faith Like That (Dunaways)
- AT2619 From Dust To Glory (McKameys)
- AT2620 Live Like Jesus (Collingsworth Family)
- AT2621 That’s Right Where He’ll Be (Inspirations)
- AT2622 The Lovely Name Of Jesus (Kingdom Heirs)
Here’s a list of Springside’s bestsellers in all categories during the past 30 days:
- Kingsmen - Victory Shout CD (#KVS-CD)
- Inspirations - Right Where He Is CD (#INRW-CD)
- McKameys - The Crown CD (#MKCR-CD)
- Bibletones - Southern Style CD (#BTSS-CD)
- Barry Rowland & Deliverance - Heaven CD (#BRDH-CD)
- Kingdom Heirs - Something Good Volume 2 CD (#KHSOM2-CD)
- Russ Taff - I Still Believe DVD (#RTSB-DVD)
- Gerald Wolfe's Gospel Music Hymn Sing: Heaven's Jubilee DVD (#GJUB-DVD)
- Perrys - Testament CD (#PYT-CD)
- Josh Turner - I Serve A Savior CD (#JTSE-CD)
Please note that the list above does not include subscription items.
TO GET any of the product listed above...
- ONLINE, visit our secure webstore, www.springside.com. Use product codes given to find it fast or to "quick order."
- By PHONE: Call 8OO 386 8742 anytime (weekdays 8:30 am-5 p.m. Eastern if you need to ask questions) for credit card orders.
- By MAIL: Mail all relevant info and payment to Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.
- By E-MAIL: Send all relevant info to email@example.com, including credit card.
- Shipping info is available here from our website.
- For a complete free printed catalog in the mail, request one by e-mail, visit our website or call (number above) anytime.
- For other questions, please send an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use this address for comments and do NOT simply hit "reply" on your email program.) Thanks.
- Your Friends at Springside
- This newsletter is formatted for HTML viewing. It may occasionally be difficult to read in mail clients that are set to "text only." To view the current newsletter online, go to https://www.springside.com/images/smucurrent.htm.
- Newsletter copyright © 2019 Heil Enterprises. "Springside Marketing — Your Source For Southern Gospel"® is a registered trademark of Heil Enterprises.
— Springside Music Update subscription maintenance information —
- We trust that you enjoy these weekly Monday morning newsletters that you requested to keep you informed of the latest recordings. But if you need to make a change, here's how to do it. To REMOVE yourself from this list or to CHANGE your address, simply send us an e-mail and tell us what you want done. Telling us why you must discontinue (if that is the case) would be appreciated so we can improve our service. (For changes, please provide your old address — so we can remove it — and your new address.) We attempt to make all requested changes prior to the next weekly mailing, but, depending on when requests are received, there may be a delay of up to a week.
- You may also request any of the above in writing by postal mail to our physical postal address: Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.