This is the weekly newsletter you requested to alert you to new Southern Gospel CDs, DVDs, accompaniment tracks and more available through
Springside — "Your Source for Southern Gospel®" since 1986
In This Issue (March 21, 2019):
- This Week’s Featured New Product (Beyond Amazing Tour DVD)
- New This Week At Springside
- Recent Releases – Previously Posted
- Current Bestsellers – Top 10 List
- Ordering Information
This Week’s Featured New Product
BEYOND AMAZING TOUR DVD
The “Beyond Amazing Tour,” one of today’s most popular series of concerts, is being brought into your own home with this incredible DVD. This recording features the top names in the Southern Gospel genre including Brian Free & Assurance, Karen Peck & New River and Joseph Habedank, as well as Emily Ann Roberts from “The Voice” television program. The DVD showcases all of the incredible talent from the tour including a powerful message from C.T. Townsend. The unique blend of artists on this tour collaboration is something special, rarely experienced in Christian music. In addition to the roster of incredible talent, the Wilmington Celebration Choir performs behind each artist.
The “Beyond Amazing Tour” DVD was filmed live on New Year’s Eve at the Beulah Baptist Church in Bennett, North Carolina. Each artist has a chance to shine with at least four songs of their own. Karen Peck & New River’s songs include their number one charting song, “Gotta Be Saved,” while Brian Free & Assurance perform their hit single, “Beyond Amazed.” The soloists both shine on their selections as, among other songs, Joseph Habedank presents his smash hit, the chart-topping “Jailbreak” while Emily Ann Roberts sings the classic “I Know Who Holds Tomorrow.”
The DVD opens and closes with songs featuring the entire all-star ensemble, opening with “Mighty Big God” and closing with a truly grand finale of “Long As I’ve Got King Jesus.” Join these stellar artists as they bring a full concert into your home with this DVD from the “Beyond Amazing Tour.”
(Adapted from Provided Material)
BEYOND AMAZING TOUR DVD
One of the most powerful musical events in Gospel music history, this tour features Brian Free & Assurance, Karen Peck & New River and Joseph Habedank, as well as Emily Ann Roberts from The Voice. Evangelist CT Townsend delivers a powerful ministering message.
Mighty Big God, Gotta Be Saved, Pray Now, I'll Keep On Praying, Four Days Late, We Shall Wear A Robe And Crown, I Know Who Holds Tomorrow, Diamonds, Bless This Mess, Who You Say I Am, Jailbreak, Just When You Thought, When The Lights Go Down, Here He Comes, Beyond Amazed, He Can Take It, Voice Of Jesus, Everything He Forgot, Say Amen, Long As I've Got King Jesus.
DVD # BEYA-DVD – just $13.56 (discounted, regular $16.95)
- TO GET THE DISCOUNT: You MUST MENTION this offer. When you get to the "Checkout" page while ordering, type "New Product Discount - 20 percent" in one of the "Special Instructions" comments boxes near the bottom of that page. These spaces are located on the same page where you enter your credit card information. Our order screeners will see your message and manually apply the discount to appropriate items. This special discounted price on above items is available if we receive your order no later than March 28, 2019. You MUST mention this offer, which cannot be used in combination with any other discounts or specials and DOES NOT apply to items below or on previous Updates. You can order with confidence from Springside, springside.com and 1-800-38-MUSIC.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: When ordering through our webstore, discounts will NOT appear online or in the e-mail confirmation message that you receive. Discounts are applied manually when your order is processed.
Recently Featured (Previously Posted)
TRIUMPHANT - Yes CD
This nine-time Quartet Of The Year brings fans a project that includes familiar songs with that true Triumphant sound.
Going There, Even Me, Eye Of The Storm, Yes, What He's Done For Me, Give You All The Glory, Joy, A Little Bit, All Things Good, Only God Knows, We Believe.
CD # TRYES-CD ($12.95)
Here’s a list of Springside’s bestsellers in all categories during the past 30 days:
- NQC Live Volume 18 DVD (#NQC18-DVD)
- Triumphant - Yesi CD (#TRYES-CD)
- Old Paths - It's Real CD (#OPRE-CD)
- Mark Trammell Quartet - God Has Provided CD (#MTPRO-CD)
- Gold City - Hope For The Journey CD (#GCHF-CD)
- Gerald Wolfe's Gospel Music Hymn Sing: Heaven's Jubilee DVD (#GJUB-DVD)
- Perrys - Testament DVD (#PYT-DVD)
- Singing Contractors - Working On A Building: Hymns & Gospel Classics DVD (#SCWB-DVD)
- Singing Contractors - Working On A Building: Hymns & Gospel Classics CD (#SCWB-CD)
- McKameys - Be Brave CD (#MKBB-CD)
Please note that the list above does not include subscription items.
TO GET any of the product listed above...
- ONLINE, visit our secure webstore, www.springside.com. Use product codes given to find it fast or to "quick order."
- By PHONE: Call 8OO 386 8742 anytime (weekdays 8:30 am-5 p.m. Eastern if you need to ask questions) for credit card orders.
- By MAIL: Mail all relevant info and payment to Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.
- By E-MAIL: Send all relevant info to email@example.com, including credit card.
- Shipping info is available here from our website.
- For a complete free printed catalog in the mail, request one by e-mail, visit our website or call (number above) anytime.
- For other questions, please send an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use this address for comments and do NOT simply hit "reply" on your email program.) Thanks.
- Your Friends at Springside
- This newsletter is formatted for HTML viewing. It may occasionally be difficult to read in mail clients that are set to "text only." To view the current newsletter online, go to https://www.springside.com/images/smucurrent.htm.
- Newsletter copyright © 2019 Heil Enterprises. "Springside Marketing — Your Source For Southern Gospel"® is a registered trademark of Heil Enterprises.
— Springside Music Update subscription maintenance information —
- We trust that you enjoy these weekly Monday morning newsletters that you requested to keep you informed of the latest recordings. But if you need to make a change, here's how to do it. To REMOVE yourself from this list or to CHANGE your address, simply send us an e-mail and tell us what you want done. Telling us why you must discontinue (if that is the case) would be appreciated so we can improve our service. (For changes, please provide your old address — so we can remove it — and your new address.) We attempt to make all requested changes prior to the next weekly mailing, but, depending on when requests are received, there may be a delay of up to a week.
- You may also request any of the above in writing by postal mail to our physical postal address: Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.