This is the weekly newsletter you requested to alert you to new Southern Gospel CDs, DVDs, accompaniment tracks and more available through
Springside — "Your Source for Southern Gospel®" since 1986
In This Issue (November 14, 2019):
- This Week’s Featured Product (Erwins - What Christmas Really Means CD)
- Recent Releases – Previously Posted
- Current Bestsellers – Top 10 List
- Ordering Information
This Week’s Featured Product
ERWINS - What Christmas Really Means CD
The Erwins’ first Christmas project, “What Christmas Really Means,” is a perfect fit for the festive season with a lovely blend of Christmas cheer and powerful, timely messages that celebrate the Christ child. Keith, Kody, Kris and Katie lend their terrific family vocal blend to these great songs of the holiday.
The Christmas story unfolds in song, from the prophets’ foretelling of the Messiah in “O Come, O Come Emmanuel” and “His Name Shall Be Called” to the birth of the Christ child with the Gloria Gaither-penned “Ordinary Baby.” The celebration of the angels comes through in the original song, “Good Will,” along with Chris Tomlin’s “Joy To The World (Unspeakable Joy),” before looking into the visit of the magi through Brian Courtney Wilson’s Gospel song, “Give Me A Star.” Amidst these great songs are some familiar Christian Contemporary hits previously performed by groups like Glad, Amy Grant, and 4HIM.
With the original title cut, “What Christmas Really Means,” the Erwins embrace the true understanding of the meaning of Christmas and the birth of Jesus Christ. It’s a message that rings out through every song, perfectly blended with music and singing that heightens the warm feelings of the season. Join the Erwins as they rediscover “What Christmas Really Means.”
(Adapted from Provided Material)
ERWINS - What Christmas Really Means CD (Released October 18, 2019)
The Christmas story unfolds in song sharing the beautiful reality of Christ’s birth.
Good Will, Joy To The World (Unspeakable Joy), Grown Up Christmas List, What Christmas Really Means (featuring Leif Shires), His Name Shall Be Called, In The First Light, O Come O Come Emmanuel, Give Me A Star, The Season Of Love, Ordinary Baby.
CD # ERCM-CD – just $10.36 (discounted, regular $12.95)
- TO GET THE DISCOUNT: You MUST MENTION this offer. When you get to the "Checkout" page while ordering, type "New Product Discount - 20 percent" in one of the "Special Instructions" comments boxes near the bottom of that page. These spaces are located on the same page where you enter your credit card information. Our order screeners will see your message and manually apply the discount to appropriate items. This special discounted price on above items is available if we receive your order no later than November 21, 2019. You MUST mention this offer, which cannot be used in combination with any other discounts or specials and DOES NOT apply to items below or on previous Updates. You can order with confidence from Springside, springside.com and 1-800-38-MUSIC.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: When ordering through our webstore, discounts will NOT appear online or in the e-mail confirmation message that you receive. Discounts are applied manually when your order is processed and we see your message.
Recently Featured (Previously Posted)
SINGING NEWS CELEBRATING 50 YEARS CD
Fifteen song collection highlighting the best songs and performances in Southern Gospel music over the last 50 years.
Just A Closer Walk With Thee - Patsy Cline, What A Beautiful Day - Happy Goodman Family, My Name Is Lazarus - Greater Vision, Sweet Beulah Land - Squire Parsons, It's Shouting Time In Heaven - Hoppers, God On The Mountain - McKameys, Finish Well - Karen Peck & New River, ExcusesKingsmen, Thankful So Thankful - Triumphant Quartet, I'm Standing On The Solid Rock - Florida Boys, Look For Me At Jesus Feet - Booth Brothers, Jesus Is Coming Soon - Oak Ridge Boys, When I Wake Up (To Sleep No More) - Inspirations, Learning To Lean - Blackwood Brothers, We Shall See Jesus - Cathedrals, Midnight Cry - Gold City. -
CD # SN50-CD ($13.95)
Here’s a list of Springside’s bestsellers in all categories during the past 30 days:
- Collingsworth Family - A True Family Christmas CD (#CFTF-CD)
- Gaither Vocal Band - Reunion Live DVD (#GVBRL-DVD)
- Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - A Jazzy Little Christmas CD (#SSJL-CD)
- McKameys - Sincerely DVD (#MKSY-DVD)
- Perrys - Keep Movin' Along CD (#PYKM-CD)
- Singing News Top Ten Southern Gospel Songs Of 2019 CD (#FW19-CD)
- Singing News Celebrating 50 Years CD (#SN50-CD)
- Carolina Boys Quartet - Take A Stand CD (#CBTS-CD)
- McKameys - The Crown CD (#MKCR-CD)
- Ball Brothers - Christmastime Volume 2 CD (#BBCHR2-CD)
Please note that the list above does not include subscription items.
TO GET any of the product listed above...
- ONLINE, visit our secure webstore, www.springside.com. Use product codes given to find it fast or to "quick order."
- By PHONE: Call 8OO 386 8742 anytime (weekdays 8:30 am-5 p.m. Eastern if you need to ask questions) for credit card orders.
- By MAIL: Mail all relevant info and payment to Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.
- By E-MAIL: Send all relevant info to email@example.com, including credit card.
- Shipping info is available here from our website.
- For a complete free printed catalog in the mail, request one by e-mail, visit our website or call (number above) anytime.
- For other questions, please send an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use this address for comments and do NOT simply hit "reply" on your email program.) Thanks.
- Your Friends at Springside
- This newsletter is formatted for HTML viewing. It may occasionally be difficult to read in mail clients that are set to "text only." To view the current newsletter online, go to https://www.springside.com/images/smucurrent.htm.
- Newsletter copyright © 2019 Heil Enterprises. "Springside Marketing — Your Source For Southern Gospel"® is a registered trademark of Heil Enterprises.
— Springside Music Update subscription maintenance information —
- We trust that you enjoy these weekly Monday morning newsletters that you requested to keep you informed of the latest recordings. But if you need to make a change, here's how to do it. To REMOVE yourself from this list or to CHANGE your address, simply send us an e-mail and tell us what you want done. Telling us why you must discontinue (if that is the case) would be appreciated so we can improve our service. (For changes, please provide your old address — so we can remove it — and your new address.) We attempt to make all requested changes prior to the next weekly mailing, but, depending on when requests are received, there may be a delay of up to a week.
- You may also request any of the above in writing by postal mail to our physical postal address: Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.