This is the weekly newsletter you requested to alert you to new Southern Gospel CDs, DVDs, accompaniment tracks and more available through
Springside — "Your Source for Southern Gospel®" since 1986
In This Issue (June 4, 2020):
- This Week’s Featured Product (Steeles - A Song To Remind You CD)
- Recent Releases – Previously Posted
- Current Bestsellers – Top 10 List
- Ordering Information
This Week’s Featured Product
STEELES - A Song To Remind You CD
The Steeles' latest CD, "A Song To Remind You," features seven songs that remind us of the truths of God's Word and of His faithfulness. The Steeles are Jeff and Sherry Steele and their son, Brad, all three of whom are involved in ministry at their home church, Redeeming Grace Church in Cullman, Alabama.
The title song and first single from the album, "A Song To Remind You," was written by Jeff, Brad, and Scotty Inman. Jeff Steele says, "We seem to never remember the promises of God, the promises of scripture. But God never forgets. We're the ones that need to be reminded, so this is a song to remind you."
The Steeles have ministered either on the road or at the church they pastor (or both) since the 1980s. Their dedication to ministry shines through each song that they record. Join the Steeles as they present "A Song To Remind You."
(Adapted from Provided Material)
STEELES - A Song To Remind You CD (Released May 15, 2020)
Known for their soul-stirring lyrics and presentation, Jeff, Sherry and Brad want to remind you of the goodness and grace of our loving God.
Glory, The Journey, This Is The Church, What If Jesus, Faithful Once Again, A Song To Remind You, The God I Know.
CD # STSR-CD – just $9.95 (no additional discount at this low price)
Recently Featured (Previously Posted)
COLLINGSWORTH FAMILY - Mercy & Love: Live At Inspiration Encounter DVD
Live family performance including fan favorites and never-before-released songs.
America The Beautiful, Mercy And Love, Do You Know The Savior, Magnify Him, My Tribute (To God Be The Glory), My Savior’s Love, At The Cross, For What Earthly Reason, And Can It Be, Your Ways Are Higher Than Mine, Live Like Jesus, It Runs In The Family, Make Him A Home In My Heart, Jesu Joy of Man’s Desiring, Casting Our Crowns At His Feet, Worthy The Lamb, Awesome Power Of Prayer, Altar Of Grace, Bring It Broken, Something Beautiful, The Lamb, We Shall Behold Him, The King Is Coming.
DVD # CFMY-DVD ($19.95)
Here’s a list of Springside’s bestsellers in all categories during the past 30 days:
- LeFevre Quartet - Hope CD (#LFQH-CD)
- Collingsworth Family - Mercy & Love Live At Inspiration Encounter (#CFMY-DVD)
- NQC Live Volume 19 DVD & CD Set (#NQC19-DVD)
- Talleys - The Music Goes On CD (#TTMG-CD)
- Down East Boys - Faithful Still CD (#DEFS-CD)
- Bowling Family - Love The People CD (#BFPL-CD)
- Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - Something Beautiful CD (#SSSB-CD)
- Inspirations - Ever Old Ever New CD (#INEN-CD)
- Chuck Wagon Gang - No Depression In Heaven CD (#CWND-CD)
- Gaither - The Longer I Serve Him DVD (#BGLS-DVD)
Please note that the list above does not include subscription items.
TO GET any of the product listed above...
- ONLINE, visit our secure webstore, www.springside.com. Use product codes given to find it fast or to "quick order."
- By PHONE: Call 8OO 386 8742 anytime (weekdays 8:30 am-5 p.m. Eastern if you need to ask questions) for credit card orders.
- By MAIL: Mail all relevant info and payment to Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.
- By E-MAIL: Send all relevant info to email@example.com, including credit card.
- Shipping info is available here from our website.
- For a complete free printed catalog in the mail, request one by e-mail, visit our website or call (number above) anytime.
- For other questions, please send an e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use this address for comments and do NOT simply hit "reply" on your email program.) Thanks.
- Your Friends at Springside
- This newsletter is formatted for HTML viewing. It may occasionally be difficult to read in mail clients that are set to "text only." To view the current newsletter online, go to https://www.springside.com/images/smucurrent.htm.
- Newsletter copyright © 2020 Heil Enterprises. "Springside Marketing — Your Source For Southern Gospel"® is a registered trademark of Heil Enterprises.
— Springside Music Update subscription maintenance information —
- We trust that you enjoy these weekly Monday morning newsletters that you requested to keep you informed of the latest recordings. But if you need to make a change, here's how to do it. To REMOVE yourself from this list or to CHANGE your address, simply send us an e-mail and tell us what you want done. Telling us why you must discontinue (if that is the case) would be appreciated so we can improve our service. (For changes, please provide your old address — so we can remove it — and your new address.) We attempt to make all requested changes prior to the next weekly mailing, but, depending on when requests are received, there may be a delay of up to a week.
- You may also request any of the above in writing by postal mail to our physical postal address: Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.