This is the weekly newsletter you requested to alert you to new Southern Gospel CDs, DVDs, accompaniment tracks and more available through
Springside — "Your Source for Southern Gospel®" since 1986
In This Issue (September 19, 2019):
- This Week’s Featured New Product (Brian Free & Assurance - How Good Does Grace Feel CD)
- New This Week At Springside
- Recent Releases – Previously Posted
- Warehouse Clearance Specials
- Current Bestsellers – Top 10 List
- Ordering Information
This Week’s Featured New Product
BRIAN FREE & ASSURANCE - How Good Does Grace Feel CD
Fan-favorite trio Brian Free & Assurance releases their latest project, “How Good Does Grace Feel.” Following their hit 2017 album, “Beyond Amazed,” this six-song “EP” CD features six newly-written songs from acclaimed songwriters such as Tony Wood, Dave Clark, Joseph Habedank, Jason Cox and more.
Brian Free says, “After the project was completed and being able to listen to the songs over and over again, it puts a smile on our faces. It’s an EP, an extended play, and that’s a popular thing now in a lot of genres in music. ... It’s good for us, it’s good for people to have something new to listen to and I think that’s gonna be a good way to go. All the songs on this EP are already blessing us and I can’t wait for people to hear them.”
The first single from this EP, “This Storm,” was written by Dave Clark, Joseph Habedank and Don Koch. Brian says, “It addresses the fact that we all go through tough times in our lives. We’re not gonna be without a storm in our life, that’s not gonna happen. We’re either going into a valley or are in one or are coming out of a valley. That’s the Christian life. The wonderful thing is that we’re not in those valleys, those storms, by ourself. It reminds us that we’re vulnerable, we’re human, and without God’s strength, without Him walking with us through those storms, the storms will knock us down. It’ll knock our props out from under us if we’re not walking with the Lord and trusting in His strength and not our own.”
One of Southern Gospel’s most awarded groups, Brian Free & Assurance brings excellent harmonies to their music. The group’s new, six-song EP is a beautiful collection of lyrically-driven songs sure to please listeners. Join Brian Free & Assurance for “How Good Does Grace Feel.”
(Adapted from Provided Material)
BRIAN FREE & ASSURANCE - How Good Does Grace Feel CD
With tenor-extra ordinaire Brian Free at the helm, listen to Assurance sing songs of grace and healing.
This Storm, Without Jesus, Helpless, How Good Does Grace Feel, Even If The Healing Doesn’t Come, Only God Knows.
CD # BFHG-CD – just $9.95 (no additional discount at this low price)
Recently Featured (Previously Posted)
CANA’S VOICE - Don’t Wanna Miss This CD
Known for their powerhouse vocals and intimate worship experience, TaRanda Greene, Jody McBrayer and Doug Anderson take listeners through a musical journey like no other.
Again And Again, At Midnight, Center Of It All, Hope, I Don’t Have To Know, I Stand Redeemed, Orphans Of God, There Is A Love, We Are Blessed, What Are You Waiting For, Where Jesus Is, You Don’t Wanna Miss This.
CD # CVWM-CD ($12.95)
Warehouse Clearance Specials
The following product is either overstocked or being discontinued. This special price will not appear online. However, when you get to the "Checkout" page while ordering, type "special discount price" in one of the "Special Instructions" lines near the bottom of that page. You must mention the special price (either online or when you call) in order to get it. The special discounted price on these items is available if we receive your orders no later than September 26, 2019. Some of the new discounts on top of the previous discounts total 40 percent off! Limited to quantities in stock! NO returns of these items. Get them before they are gone forever! (Check our website to listen to excerpts from any unfamiliar groups.)
MARK DUBBELD FAMILY - Joy CD
Renowned for inspired originally-penned songs, family harmony and a sincere desire to communicate the Gospel through their music and testimony.
Who Is On The Lord’s Side, Keep On Believing Medley, The Cross Won Its Victory, This Joy Is Mine, Precious Jesus, There’s A Way Back, When You’re Broken, Joy Comes In The Morning, God’s Makin’ A Way, The Snake’s In Trouble, He’s Coming Again.
CD # MDFJ-CD – just $7.55
GAITHER - Country Roots And Gospel Favorites CD
Gaither Vocal Band, Gatlin Brothers and Oak Ridge Boys perform their most popular songs and combine harmonies for some unique collaborations.
I’ll Fly Away, Prodigal Son, A Brand New Star, Hallelujah Band, Rest In You Tonight, Houston (Means I’m One Day Closer To You), Jesus Loves Me, Thank God For Kids, Chain Breaker, Loving God Loving Each Other, Sheltered In The Arms Of God.
CD # BGCGF-CD – just $8.80
JOSEPH HABEDANK - Hymns With Friends CD
Duets for quiet reflection from this powerful singer and gifted songwriter, along with his talented friends.
His Eye Is On The Sparrow (Erwins), Sweet Hour Of Prayer (Connie Hopper), The Love Of God (Scotty Inman), I Need Thee Every Hour (Lindsay Habedank), Grace Greater Than Our Sin (Charlotte Ritchie), Does Jesus Care (Wes Hampton), I Must Tell Jesus (Libbi Perry Stuffle), Near The Cross (Jim Brady), Pass Me Not (Brooklyn Collingsworth Blair), Haven Of Rest (Bill Gaither).
CD # JHHWF-CD – just $8.80
KEVIN MILLS - God, Family & Country CD
Low, rich tones and refreshing presentation with a country flair.
In God We Still Trust, This Side Of Heaven, My Petition, Long Black Train, Three Nails And A Cross, God Only Cries, What God Has Joined Together, Soldiers, Chain Of Love, Chain Breaker.
CD # KMGF-CD – just $7.85
CARROLL ROBERSON - Gospel Country Style CD
Unforgettable voice, unforgettable songs, unforgettable message.
God Put It All Together, A Lonely Man, Blowin’ In The Wind, Clinging To A Saving Hand, Why Me Lord, Wings Of A Dove, The Touch Of The Master, Our Dearest Friend, Everything’s Gonna Be Alright, The Three Nails, If I Can Help Somebody, Keep On The Sunny Side.
CD # CRGC-CD – just $8.80
ERNIE HAASE & SIGNATURE SOUND - The Favorite Hymns Of Fanny Crosby CD
Join Ernie, Devin, Dustin and Paul with modern arrangements of timeless treasured classics from one of the most prolific American hymnists in history.
Praise Him Praise Him, Redeemed How I Love To Proclaim It, Pass Me Not O Gentle Savior, Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross (In The Cross), Blessed Assurance, I Am Thine Oh Lord (Draw Me Nearer), He Hideth My Soul, Tell Me The Story Of Jesus.
CD # SSFC-CD – just $9.35
RUSS TAFF - Believe CD
Signature Russ Taff vocals plus special guests on his first new album in over seven years.
Your Love Never Fails, I Still Believe, Don’t Try So Hard (with Amy Grant), Same Power, I Am (with David Crowder), Be Still My Soul, No Longer Slaves, When I Hear Your Name, There Is A Fountain, There’s A Hallelujah In It All, Isn’t The Name, We Will Stand.
CD # RTB-CD – just $9.45
JONATHAN WILBURN - Tell Me The Story CD
Spirit-filled soloist with great energy and powerful songs.
Tell Me The Story Of Jesus, Heaven Medley (In The Sweet By And By / When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder / When We All Get To Heaven), Battle Hymn Of The Republic, God Bless The USA, Peace In The Valley, Rock Of Ages, Some Things Never Change, I’ll Fly Away, Calvary’s Cross, Jesus Paid It All.
CD # JWTS-CD – just $8.80
Please order with stock number and title. These Daywind CD tracks are discounted to $5.95 each.
- AT2469 Calling (New River)
- AT2545 Calvary’s Cross (J Wilburn)
- AT2508 God Is With Me (Jim Brady Trio)
- AT2286 I Know How It Feels To Survive (J & S Easter)
- AT2405 If I Shout (J Crabb)
- AT2399 Jesus Gave Me Water (Gaither Vocal Band)
- AT2572 Lost (Jim Brady Trio)
- AT2522 Meet Me There (Steeles)
- AT2523 Our Song Will Be Jesus (L Talley)
- AT2256 Praise You In This Valley (Browders)
- AT2544 Song Of Moses (Hoppers)
- AT2518 This Thing Called Grace (Talleys)
- AT2376 Til The Shackles Fall Off (I Parker)
Here’s a list of Springside’s bestsellers in all categories during the past 30 days:
- Legacy Five - Pure Love CD (#LFPL-CD)
- Chuck Wagon Gang - No Depression In Heaven CD (#CWND-CD)
- Booth Brothers - Country Roads CD (#BBRD-CD)
- Booth Brothers - Country Roads DVD (#BBRD-DVD)
- McKameys - The Crown CD (#MKCR-CD)
- Greater Vision - You've Arrived CD (#GVYOU-CD)
- Lauren Talley - Glorious God CD (#LTGG-CD)
- Lauren Talley - Loudest Praise CD (#LTLP-CD)
- Ivan Parker - Feels Like Home CD (#IPFH-CD)
- Michael Booth - Dear Yesterday CD (#MBDY-CD)
Please note that the list above does not include subscription items.
TO GET any of the product listed above...
- ONLINE, visit our secure webstore, www.springside.com. Use product codes given to find it fast or to "quick order."
- By PHONE: Call 8OO 386 8742 anytime (weekdays 8:30 am-5 p.m. Eastern if you need to ask questions) for credit card orders.
- By MAIL: Mail all relevant info and payment to Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.
- By E-MAIL: Send all relevant info to firstname.lastname@example.org, including credit card.
- Shipping info is available here from our website.
- For a complete free printed catalog in the mail, request one by e-mail, visit our website or call (number above) anytime.
- For other questions, please send an e-mail to this address: email@example.com. (Please use this address for comments and do NOT simply hit "reply" on your email program.) Thanks.
- Your Friends at Springside
- This newsletter is formatted for HTML viewing. It may occasionally be difficult to read in mail clients that are set to "text only." To view the current newsletter online, go to https://www.springside.com/images/smucurrent.htm.
- Newsletter copyright © 2019 Heil Enterprises. "Springside Marketing — Your Source For Southern Gospel"® is a registered trademark of Heil Enterprises.
— Springside Music Update subscription maintenance information —
- We trust that you enjoy these weekly Monday morning newsletters that you requested to keep you informed of the latest recordings. But if you need to make a change, here's how to do it. To REMOVE yourself from this list or to CHANGE your address, simply send us an e-mail and tell us what you want done. Telling us why you must discontinue (if that is the case) would be appreciated so we can improve our service. (For changes, please provide your old address — so we can remove it — and your new address.) We attempt to make all requested changes prior to the next weekly mailing, but, depending on when requests are received, there may be a delay of up to a week.
- You may also request any of the above in writing by postal mail to our physical postal address: Springside, 921 Nissley Road, Lancaster PA 17601-1456.